layered strawberry cheesecake bowl
Have your cake and cheesecake, too, in this stunning tiered dessert made with the juiciest fresh strawberries. It looks and tastes fabulous!
what you need:
- 3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 2 pkg. (250 g each) Philadelphia Light Brick Cream Cheese Spread, softened
- 1-1⁄2 cups cold milk
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) Jell-O Vanilla Instant Pudding
- 2 cups thawed Cool Whip Light Whipped Topping, divided
- 2 cups frozen pound cake cubes (1 inch)
- 1 square Baker's Semi-Sweet Chocolate
berries and sugar. Refrigerate until ready to use. Beat cream cheese spread with mixer until creamy. Gradually beat in milk.
pudding mix; mix well.
in 1-1⁄2 cups Cool Whip
. Spoon half into 2-1⁄2 bowl.
with cake, berries and remaining cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate 4 hours.
chocolate; drizzle over dessert. Top with remaining Cool Whip
6. SPECIAL EXTRA
: Melt 1 additional chocolate square. Dip 5 strawberries in chocolate, letting excess drip off. Refrigerate 30 min. Use to garnish dessert.
Makes: 14 servings, 2/3 cup each.
See more cheesecake recipes