cooking 101: vanilla-almond fruit tart
This lusciously creamy dessert showcases the freshest ripe berries of the season—and comes together in no time.
PREP: 20 min. plus refrigerating
MAKES: 10 servings.
what you need
- 1⁄2 cup Planters Sliced Almonds, toasted, divided
- 50 Nilla Wafers, finely crushed (about 2 cups)
- 6 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) Jell-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 cup thawed Cool Whip Whipped Topping
- 1 cup halved fresh strawberries
make it1. RESERVE
1 Tbsp. nuts. Finely chop remaining nuts; mix with wafer crumbs and butter. Press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch tart pan or pie plate.
pudding mix and milk with whisk 2 min.
Stir in Cool Whip; spoon into crust.
3 hours or until firm. Top with berries and reserved nuts just before serving.