what you need
2 lb. lean ground beef
1pkg. (6 oz.) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken
1 cup water2 eggs, beaten
1/2 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce, divided
oven TO 375°F. In a small bowl, beat eggs lightly with a fork. This makes it easy to incorporate them into the meat mixture, so you won't have to overmix.
2. PLACE lean ground beef, stuffing mix, water, beaten eggs and 1/4 cup barbecue sauce in a large bowl.
3. MIX all ingredients with wooden spoon just until blended.
4. SHAPE meat mixture into an oval loaf in a 13x9-inch baking dish. Using a large baking dish makes it easier to pour out and discard excess fat.
5. TOP meatloaf with remaining 1/4 cup barbecue sauce.
SUBSTITUTE: For a bolder taste, try Bull's Eye Barbeque Sauce.
6. BAKE 1 hour or until cooked through. No need to guess when the meatloaf is done cooking; just use a meat thermometer to check that the center has reached 160°F. Makes 8 servings.