Product Recall: One SKU of Velveeta Cheesy Skillet Singles Due to Undeclared Soy: Click Here
2. PLACE reserved drippings in large bowl. Stir in hot water. Add stuffing mix and cooked sausage; stir just until moistened.
3. WITH clean hands, turn turkey breast side down. Fill neck cavity lightly with some of the prepared stuffing to allow room for stuffing to expand.
4. FOLD wing tips around turkey back to hold neck skin in place. Turn turkey breast side up.
5. FILL body cavity lightly with stuffing. Return untucked legs to tucked position or tie securely with string. Place on rack in large roasting pan sprayed with cooking spray. Brush skin with oil.
6. ROAST turkey immediately after stuffing for 3 to 3 1/4 hours or until internal temperature of thigh is 180°F, breast is 170°F and the stuffing is 165°F in the center when checked with meat thermometer. To prevent over browning, place a sheet of lightweight aluminum foil loosely over breast about 2/3's of the way through the roasting time. Makes 16 servings.