Kraftfoods.com Community Standards
Welcome to the kraftfoods.com community. As a member of our community, we ask you to please observe the following set of guidelines to make the experience fun and valuable for all community members.
- BE RESPECTFUL. You are likely to experience many new and interesting viewpoints as part of this community. Please respect and be civil to other members, even if you disagree with them. We will not tolerate harassing, threatening, racist, abusive or hateful behavior.
- KEEP IT CLEAN. Any unacceptable content (blogs, discussion posts, images, videos, member names, or subject lines containing profanity, sexually graphic, or offensive language) will be deleted. Participation in, suggesting or encouraging any illegal activity is cause for immediate deletion and suspension of community privileges, and may be reported to the appropriate authorities.
- OBTAIN PERMISSION FOR COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Any articles, images, videos, news reports, or other copyrighted material included in the community must be with the permission of the relevant copyright owners.
- NO ADVERTISING. We do not allow posting of spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, junk mail, commercial solicitation or advertising.
- PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC. This community covers a range of topics related to food and cooking. To make the community as valuable as possible for all members we may request you move off-topic discussions to more appropriate sites.
- BE MINDFUL OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. The community content is available to the public. Please do not post any personally identifiable information like address, phone number, or email address. As a general rule, do not post any information that you do not want made public.
- USE DISCRETION WHEN FOLLOWING ADVICE. Please keep in mind that other members may claim expertise or status (legal, medical, nutrition, etc.) that they do not, in fact, possess. Members may also make food or recipe suggestions. Please use good judgment and discretion in following their advice. Always check with your doctor or nutritionist for personalized guidance about food choices and dietary recommendations.
- KRAFT FOOD'S RIGHTS. Kraft reserves the right to remove any material that does not (in our judgment) comply with these standards and to revoke posting privileges at our discretion and without warning or explanation. Our decisions are considered final.
- REPORTING POSTS. If you see a post that violates any of our guidelines, please click on the "Report Abuse" link to notify our team so we can take the appropriate action.