cookies & creme pudding pops
Your kids will enjoy making and eating these cool pops on a hot summer day!
What You Need:
- 1 pkg. (3.9 oz.) Jell-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 6 Oreo Cookies
- 1⁄2 cup thawed Cool Whip Whipped Topping
1. BEAT pudding mix and milk in large bowl with whisk 2 min.
2. PLACE cookies in resealable plastic bag; seal bag. Use rolling pin to crush cookies.
3. ADD cookies and Cool Whip to pudding; stir just until blended.
4. SPOON into 9 small paper or plastic cups.
5. INSERT wooden pop stick or plastic spoon into each for handle. Freeze 5 hours or until firm.
PREP: 10 min. plus freezing
MAKES: 9 servings