Product Recall: Voluntary recall of 260 cases of Velveeta Original Pasteurized Recipe Cheese Products. Click Here.
18 SKUs of Knudsen Cottage Cheese, 9 SKUs of Breakstone’s Cottage Cheese, 5 SKUs of Simply Kraft Cottage Cheese and 2 SKUs of Daily Chef Cottage Cheese. Click Here.
1. PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Mix meat, cracker crumbs, Parmesan cheese and 1/4 cup of the spaghetti sauce in medium bowl.
2. SHAPE into twelve meatballs, using about 2 Tbsp. meat mixture for each.
3. PLACE 2 inches apart, in shallow baking pan sprayed with cooking spray. Press 1 cheese cube deeply into center of each meatball.
4. BAKE 14 min. or until meatballs are cooked through (160°F). Meanwhile, microwave remaining 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce in small microwaveable bowl on HIGH 30 sec. or until heated through (adult assisted).
5. WASH UP. Making meatballs is hands-on work, so put food safety at the top of your to-do list. Keep things clean by washing your hands before and after this recipe.