Nothing is more satisfying on a warm summer night than pouring a glass of wine, leaving the stove behind and stepping outside to grill while the sprinklers kick on.
Which is why, if I can BBQ it, I will. Salmon, with its thick skin, holds its form on the grill so it’s an ideal option for backyard cooking. And not only is salmon well-suited for cooking out, it’s also a little bit more exciting than plain old burgers. Check out our tastiest Easy Bbq Recipes for inventive ways to mix it up at your next cookout!
To get a perfect char and flaky texture on my grilled salmon, I grab some foil and cooking spray. This easy trick below works every time:
How to BBQ Salmon:
- Heat grill to medium heat. Brush salmon with dressing on both sides. (The recipe below uses KRAFT Sun Dried Tomato Vinaigrette Dressing.)
- Spray foil with cooking spray.
- Place foil on grill. Top with salmon, skin side up.
- Grill 5 minutes. Turn fish.
- Grill 18 to 20 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with fork.
Click here for the full recipe and video for our Perfect Grilled Bruschetta Salmon.