There’s no denying it: Juicy meat and melty cheese are meant to be together—but that doesn’t mean you should be basic about it. This summer, take your cheeseburger game to the next level with these ingenious recipes.
- Mini Cheeseburgers and Fries: How to hack a slider: Replace the bun with a WAFFLE FRY, top patties with cheese, pickle, grape tomato and serve open-face. #BOOM
- VELVEETA® Spicy Cheeseburger Dip: What happens when ground beef meets queso dip? A bowl of warm, ooey-gooey amazing.
- Slow-Cooker Cheeseburger Meatloaf: Cook dinner from scratch every night? NOPE. I let the slow cooker make this meaty, cheesy masterpiece for me while I’m taking care of business.
- Cheeseburger Skillet: Don’t stress rainy days; they’re the perfect time to make this grill-free cheeseburger/mac & cheese mash-up.
- Mac ‘N Cheeseburger: You guys! It’s mac & cheese ON A BURGER. Bonkers (but also brilliant).
- Bacon Cheeseburger Roll-Up: Who needs a bun when you can have all your cheeseburger goodness wrapped in pizza dough!? Also, did I mention bacon? That’s in there too. You’re welcome.
- Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole: My motto: Just Casserole It! I say if you love a dish, it’s probably even more delicious as a casserole—this is no exception. And instead of having fries on the side, this cheeseburger creation has ’taters on top in golden nugget form.
- Bacon-Cheddar Stuffed Burgers: The toppings on this burger are just delicious decoys—there’s also a little bacon-cheddar surprise inside your burger! It’s like magic. Except it’s really easy to do.
- VELVEETA® Spicy Cheeseburger Pizza: Are you in the mood for pizza? A taco? A cheeseburger? No need to choose—your new favorite recipe has it all.