I think we can all agree that pizza is one of the world’s most perfect foods. But there are times when you’re tired of basic delivery pizza. (Let’s be real—if you see the delivery guy one more time this week, he’ll officially be your boyfriend.) But that doesn’t mean you should give up. You know what’s even better than basic pizza? Pizza + monkey bread. Or pizza + lasagna. Or pizza + your muffin pan. And there’s even more. Check out your new favorite reinvented pizza recipes.
- Pizza Monkey Bread: Just roll with it! Slices of pizza look pretty awkward and difficult to handle next to these self-contained pull-apart rolls of ooey-gooey goodness.
- Easy Pepperoni Pizza Lasagna: Skip the pizza crust—lasagna makes a much better base for classic pizza toppings like pepperoni, peppers and onions.
- Deep-Dish Mini Pizzas: Muffin pan to pizza: “You complete me.” Pizza crust becomes a little cup filled with melty cheese, savory sauce and a little pepperoni to boot.
- Tortilla Pizza Margherita: This pizza is probably the simplest version possible, taking its cues from the quesadilla. A simple flour tortilla is the base for melted cheese, along with fresh tomatoes, basil and garlic.
- Pepperoni “Pizza-licious” Dip: Now every party can be a “pizza party”…and you’ve just become the delivery person. Don’t forget to ask for tips.
For more ideas, both traditional and unexpected, take a look at our collection of pizza recipes.