Cooking 101: Chocolate Passion Bowl
Serve this trifle in a clear bowl so you can see the gorgeous layers.
what you need
- 2 pkg. (3.9 oz. each) JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 3 cups cold milk1tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 1 baked 9-inch square brownie layer, cooled, cut into 1-inch cubes (about 5-1/2 cups)
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
make it1. CUT
brownie layer into 1-inch cubes.
2. POUR milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended.
3. GENTLY stir in 1 cup of the whipped topping.
4. PLACE half of the brownie cubes in 2-qt. serving bowl.
5. TOP with layers of half each of the pudding mixture, raspberries and the remaining whipped topping. Repeat layers. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Makes 16 servings, about 2/3 cup each.