Product Recall: We are voluntarily recalling fewer than 8,000 cases of regular Kraft American Singles Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Productlimited to 4 SKUs on two “Best When Used By” dates of February 20, 2015 and February 21, 2015. Click Here.
Find more delicious cake recipes here.
2. SPOON half of the white batter and half of the pink batter, side by side, into each prepared pan.
3. SWIRL batters together lightly, using a teaspoon. (Do not overswirl, or the color of the cake will be all pink and not pink and white marbled.) Bake 30 min. Cool 30 min. in pans. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
4. MIX sour cream and powdered sugar in a medium bowl until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping.
5. PLACE one of the cake layers on serving plate; spread top with 1 cup of the whipped topping mixture. Top with 1 cup of the strawberries.
6. TOP with remaining cake layer. Spread top and side of cake with remaining whipped topping mixture. Top with remaining 1/2 cup strawberries just before serving. Store leftover cake in refrigerator. Makes 16 servings, 1 slice each.