cooking 101: triple layer lemon pie
Nothing's easier than a ready-to-go crust, pudding mix and Cool Whip. When they're combined in Triple-Layer Lemon Pie, the result is simply sensational.
what you need
- 2 pkg. (3.4 oz. each) JELL-O Lemon Flavor Instant Pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1-1⁄2 cups cold milk
- 1 HONEY MAID Graham Pie Crust (6 oz.)
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
pudding mixes, milk and juice with whisk 2 min. (Mixture will be thick.) Spread 1-1/2 cups onto bottom of crust.
half the COOL WHIP
into remaining pudding mixture.
3. SPREAD over pudding layer in crust. Top with remaining COOL WHIP.
4. REFRIGERATE 3 hours or until set.
Makes: 8 servings.