2. MIX coleslaw blend, dressing and remaining 1/2 tsp. pepper; set aside.
3. CHECK temperature. When internal temperature of roast reaches 140°F, brush 1/4 cup of the barbecue sauce over the roast and continue grilling, covered, 10 min. or until internal temperature reaches 150°F.
4. TRANSFER meat to carving board. Tent with foil. Let stand 10 min. (Internal temperature will rise to 160°F.)
5. CARVE meat across the grain into thin slices.
6. ADD meat slices to remaining 1/2 cup barbecue sauce in large bowl; toss to coat. Serve on rolls topped with slaw or served with slaw on the side. Makes 12 servings.