Love BBQ ribs but don’t want to splurge at a restaurant? Learn how to make Easy BBQ Ribs at home. With this simple recipe, you can rack up great-tasting baby back barbecue with slow-cooked flavor in 40 minutes flat. These Easy BBQ Ribs are perfect for novice cooks, but due to their incredible flavor, these easy ribs are a favorite amongst experts as well. Perfect for potlucks, cookouts and dinner parties, you can’t lose with smoky, savory ribs.
Before you start, get a quick rundown of the basics with this instructional video. This video identifies what kind of ribs you’ll find when you go shopping at the supermarket. Depending on which ribs you choose to purchase, cooking temperature and cooking duration can vary. This video will also explain how to prepare and season ribs, along with extra tips and tricks to make your grilling experience a culinary success. Watch the video below for a brief overview on making easy ribs.
BBQ Rib Basics
After watching the video, you’re ready to get started. Begin by reading through the recipe to get an understanding of how to make these Easy BBQ Ribs. Next, collect your ingredients. Here’s what you need for Easy BBQ Ribs:
- 4 lb. pork baby back ribs
- 1 cup Bull's-Eye Original Barbecue Sauce or Kraft Original Barbecue Sauce
- Now you’re ready to cook! Follow the instructions below for tender, juicy BBQ ribs:
1. CUT ribs into two-rib sections.
2. PLACE ribs in Dutch oven or large saucepan. Add enough cold water to cover ribs completely; cover saucepan with lid. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover. Simmer 20 min. Drain.
3. HEAT grill to medium heat. Grill ribs for 10 min. or until ribs are cooked through, turning occasionally and brushing generously with the barbecue sauce.
While the idea of making ribs at home can be daunting, having the right tips and tricks will help the process go smoothly. Learn how to make Easy BBQ Ribs when you follow this fun and simple recipe today!