cooking 101: juicy grilled chicken
Kraft Kitchens share their secrets to grilling perfectly moist, juicy chicken this summer. This ultimate, no-fail recipe will delight everyone around your table.Recipe Rating:
what you need
- 1/3 cup KRAFT Classic Caesar Dressing
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.)
- 1/4 cup KRAFT or BULL'S-EYE Original Barbecue Sauce
make it1. PLACE
chicken on cutting board and use a kitchen mallet, rolling pin or small sauce pot to slightly flatten any thick ends. This step ensures even width and even cooking.
2. POUR dressing into a large resealable plastic bag.
3. PLACE chicken in bag with dressing. Seal bag and refrigerate 30 min. to 1 hour to marinate.
4. PREHEAT barbecue to medium heat. Remove chicken from plastic bag and discard marinade. Place chicken on barbecue; cover with lid. Grill 6 to 8 min. on each side or until cooked through.
5. BRUSH with barbecue sauce during last few minutes of grilling time.