Product Recall: Voluntary recall of 260 cases of Velveeta Original Pasteurized Recipe Cheese Products. Click Here.
Mouth-watering and satisfying to the soul, meatloaf is the taste of home.
2. PLACE lean ground beef, stuffing mix, water, beaten eggs and 1/4 cup barbecue sauce in a large bowl.
3. MIX all ingredients with wooden spoon just until blended.
4. SHAPE meat mixture into an oval loaf in a 13x9-inch baking dish. Using a large baking dish makes it easier to pour out and discard excess fat.
5. TOP meatloaf with remaining 1/4 cup barbecue sauce.
SUBSTITUTE: For a bolder taste, try Bull's Eye Barbeque Sauce.
6. BAKE 1 hour or until cooked through. No need to guess when the meatloaf is done cooking; just use a meat thermometer to check that the center has reached 160°F. Makes 8 servings.