no-fail fish cakes
This quick recipe is great because you can mix it to your taste. This one uses tuna, but if you like a different type of fish, such as salmon, crab or shrimp, you can make it different every time.
what you need2 cans (5 oz. each) light tuna in water, drained, flaked
1 pkg. (6 oz.) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken
1 cup KRAFT Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
3/4 cup water
1 carrot, shredded
1/3 cup KRAFT Real Mayo Mayonnaise
2 Tbsp. CLAUSSEN Sweet Pickle Relish
make it1. ROUND
up your ingredients ahead of time. Using Stove Top
Stuffing in this recipe gives it a perfectly seasoned taste.
2. MIX the tuna, stuffing mix, cheese, carrots, dressing, relish and water in a bowl.
3. COVER the bowl and refrigerate it for 10 min.
4. HEAT a large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat. Scoop tuna mixture, using about 1/3 cup for each cake, into skillet in batches. Try using an ice cream scoop to make evenly portioned cakes.
5. GENTLY flatten cakes using a spatula.
6. COOK 3 min. on each side or until they’re golden brown on both sides, turning cakes over carefully. Makes 6 servings, 2 tuna cakes each.
Check out more delicious and easy seafood recipes.