2. REMOVE 1/4 cup of the fat; return to roasting pan. Discard any remaining fat. Add enough water or broth to remaining drippings to measure 2 cups.
3. GRADUALLY add flour to drippings mixture, stirring constantly with wire whisk until well blended.
4. RETURN drippings mixture to roasting pan over two burners. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 5 to 10 min. or until slightly thickened, stirring frequently.
5. SEASON to taste with pepper, stirring lightly with whisk.
6. POUR or spoon gravy into gravy boat to serve. Makes 2 cups or 16 servings, 2 Tbsp. each.