Slow Cooker Stuffed Green Pepper Soup
by Catherine Davis of
Food Family & Friends
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3 green bell peppers, diced
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 1 - 1.5 oz packet of meatloaf seasoning
- 1 - 29 oz can HUNT’S Diced Tomatoes
- 1 - 28 oz can HUNT’S Tomato Sauce
- 1 cup KRAFT 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 3 cups beef broth
- 2 cups white rice, cooked
See Full Blog Post
- In a skillet over medium heat, brown ground beef and strain. Add beef to slow cooker.
- Add peppers, onions, seasoning, tomatoes, tomato sauce, cheese and beef broth to slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 4 hours.
- Add cooked rice to slow cooker and continue cooking for 30 minutes to 1 hour.