What is the fee for the Kraft iFood Assistant iPhone application?
The fee for the application is only $1.99.
How do I find the Kraft Big Fork Little Fork application?
From your ipad
- Press home button.
- Press App Store icon.
- Select search and enter Big Fork Little Fork.
- Once it appears in the menu below the search area.
- Tap on the section where the Big Fork Little Fork appears, you will then see the additional information about the application.
- Tap on the button that reads $1.99.
- Tap on install.
You can also access the application from the iTunes App Store from your desktop computer
Please follow the below steps
- Download iTunes from Apple.com and register for an iTunes account.
- Click on App Store.
- Click on Lifestyle.
- Locate the Big Fork Little Fork in the Lifestyle category.
- Purchase Big Fork Little Fork for $1.99.
What are some quick navigation tips once in the app?
- Be sure to scroll everywhere on the homescreen so you discover all the content.
- Press and hold your finger anywhere in the app to open the menu wheel.
- Once in a category page, press the category button to move back a level.
How do I purchase more content in the app?
On the homescreen you can press TOOLS and then select SHOP to see available content for purchase such as Recipes from Marcus Samuelsson, featuring 50 new recipes and 10 new videos by celebrity Chef Marcus Samuelsson. You can also see recently downloaded items on the homescreen on the cookbook in the COOK section, as well as new editions to download.
How do I Chat Live with Kraft Foods?
On the homescreen you can press the ‘Chat Live with Kraft’ chat bubble located near TOOLS. The chat bubble will glow when staff is available to chat. You can also find chat within the TOOLS section. When chat is closed, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do I have to provide login information to use the application?
You will need to login to your iTunes account to purchase and download the iTunes application. In order to access the Shopping List, you must sign in with your kraftfoods.com or iFood Assistant login ID and password. This Shopping List will sync with the Shopping List on kraftfoods.com and with iFood Assistant. In order to post a recipe to Facebook, you will need to enter your Facebook login ID and password.
How do I inform Kraft if I have feedback on the application?
Please send feedback to email@example.com
Is Kraft planning to make updates of the application?
Yes, we are always striving to improve on and add functionality to this application. We would appreciate any suggestions or feedback you have, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org