KraftRecipes.com
Print PageClose Window

Product Recall: We are voluntarily recalling fewer than 8,000 cases of regular Kraft American Singles Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product
limited to 4 SKUs on two “Best When Used By” dates of February 20, 2015 and February 21, 2015. Click Here.

  • Kraft Cheese
  • Philadelphia
  • Velveeta
  • Jello
  • kraft-salad-dressing
  • a1
  • Recipe Box
  • Join / Sign In
  • Find Kraft Foods on Facebook
  • Follow Kraft Foods on Pinterest
  • Watch Kraft Foods on YouTube
  • Follow Kraft Foods on Tumblr

dad's in the kitchen

Click to Enlarge
dad's in the kitchen

We asked over 1,000 American dads if, how, when, what and why they cook. How does the dad in your life compare?

One thing most dads agree on: They’d choose cheese to make a recipe taste better before adding butter, mustard or ketchup. Offer up one of our cheesy recipes, and you might not have to cook tonight!

24% of dads surveyed chose Cheddar as their favorite kind of cheese. Mac and cheese, anyone?

A close runner-up was mozzarella, which was especially popular in the Northeast. We’re sure he’ll agree that pizza is a great way to show the mozz who’s boss.

Third in popularity with American dads was American cheese. Grilled cheese or cheeseburgers? It’s so hard to choose.

Parmesan actually tied with American cheese for third place. What better way to serve it up than with a chicken Parmesan recipe that’s been rated five stars by over 1,000 cooks, and comes with a video?

If a Mexican cheese blend is your guy’s go-to, he’s part of the 7% who agreed with a big olé! Layer it up as one of the seven delicious flavors in our famous dip.

Swiss cheese is so amazing, we know your family will have trouble deciding between our Swiss 'n Chicken Casserole and Warm Reuben Spread. Have a party and serve both.

Just a 4% vote for Italian blend? Really? The other 96% have obviously missed a taste of Sausage with Peppers and Pasta, or they'd rate it right up there with Cheddar.

Provolone rounds out the quartet of Italian cheeses that are in the top 10 cheeses chosen by dads across America. Try it in Touchdown Dogs, with Dad manning the grill.

One bite of our Amazing Blue Cheese & Bacon Burgers and you’ll know why there are dads out there who rank blue as number one.

Well, someone had to be last, and today it’s Muenster. But there’s nothing last-place about the deliciousness of our California Combo sandwich, with Muenster cheese joining turkey and avocado.

Dad's in the Kitchen and He Is Cookin'
false src=http://www.kraftrecipes.com/controls/registration/ajax/ExitPopup.aspx;title=Popup;width=625px;height=330px
sign up to become a member sign up for email