Featured Brand Sites
Product By Category
Tools & Info
Tap or click steps to mark as complete
1. Slice cucumber in half lengthwise, then slice each half again, to get 1/4 cucumber strips. Slice across as usual. This will leave them a good size to fit in the pitas.
2. Slice tomatoes into wedges, then slice across, halving them horizontally. This will leave them a good size to fit in the pitas.
3. Southwestern Blend veggies are corn, black beans, poblano peppers, red peppers, and onion. If you can't find it, try mixing approximately 1 cup of canned "Fiesta" style corn, drained, with approximately 1/2 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained.
4. If tortilla strips for salads are unavailable, use slightly crushed taco flavored tortilla strips.
5. Optionally add 1/2 cup KRAFT Finely Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese.