Featured Brand Sites
Product By Category
Tools & Info
Tap or click steps to mark as complete
1. Lemon juice could be replaced with water, but I prefer lemon juice because it cuts some of the sweetness from the pie filling.
2. One can of cherries doesn't completely cover 2 full pies, if you need a pie completely covered a can of cherries per pie is necessary.
3. Other toppings can be used, just change the almond extract to vanilla extract.
4. Instead of microwaving the water and lemon juice with the gelatin, it can be put in a small pan and brought to a boil on the stove top.
5. The toppings do not have to be added to the top of the pie until serving if you prefer.