Featured Brand Sites
Product By Category
Tools & Info
Tap or click steps to mark as complete
* Flavors tend to blend more if you make it ahead, but the nuts get softer the longer it is refrigerated.
* Place chopped nuts on a paper plate BEFORE you mix the cheese ball, as your hands will be very sticky. Using a paper plate makes the cleanup easier.
* Experiment with your favorite nuts - Changing the nuts makes a HUGE change in the taste.
* Do not add salt until you've tried it once - The beef and the nuts add just the right amount.
* If you serve this at a party, have the recipe handy. At least one person asks for it every time I make it! I even gave the recipe out on cards one Christmas, by popular demand.