Featured Brand Sites
Product By Category
Tools & Info
Tap or click steps to mark as complete
To give the wreath as a gift-wrap in cellophane and secure with a bow or ornament.
White Chocolate Wreath with Pistachio
• Substitute the chocolate chips with white chocolate chips, 1 1/2 ounce bag plus 1 cup.
• Substitute 1 to 1 1/2 cups of shelled natural pistachio nuts for walnuts.
• Substitute 1/2 cup dried sweetened cranberries for currants.
Goober and Raisinette Wreath
• Swap butterscotch for peanut butter chips
• Swap large whole peanuts for walnuts used in original recipe (such as peeled Virginia Peanuts)
• Swap 1/2 cup large raisins for currants in original recipe
**This recipe is from Rachel Ray. I saw it on the Oprah show!**