Featured Brand Sites
Product By Category
Tools & Info
Tap or click steps to mark as complete
* Double or triple recipe for additional quantities.
* One cup soft fresh bread crumbs may be substituted for 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs.
* I use a small food processor for all my chopping.
* I grow my own fresh sweet basil, oregano and parsley. In season, I pull off the fresh leaves/segments and drop the whole leaves in the food processor with the dry bread crumbs. They chop up very fine, and the aroma is heavenly!
* Stove Top Option: Meatballs can be cooked in any sauce, but you MUST pack the balls very solid when forming them so they will hold together in the sauce. Adding a little extra grated cheese to the recipe helps as a binder for this cooking option. Stir occasionally and very carefully with large spoon. Simmer for 20-30 minutes to cook through.
* Friends, who could not conceive making this recipe without meat, have added ground beef, and say they are the best meatballs they ever ate!