Featured Brand Sites
Product By Category
Tools & Info
Tap or click steps to mark as complete
* Vegetables can be more or less to taste.
* Large squash can be sliced in half length wise then thinly sliced.
* Garlic pepper is great in this.
* Low sodium chicken bouillon crumbles, low sodium/ reduced fat cream of chicken soup, no salt butter/ margarine & no salt garlic or lemon pepper can be used to replace ingredients.
*Can be divided into 1/2 to make 2 casserole dishes.
* Vegetables can be prepared day before & put in plastic bag in refrigerator.
* Cornbread can be prepared ahead.
* The whole mixture can be prepared day before & stored in refrigerator.