Print PageClose Window

Product Recall: We are voluntarily recalling fewer than 8,000 cases of regular Kraft American Singles Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product
limited to 4 SKUs on two “Best When Used By” dates of February 20, 2015 and February 21, 2015. Click Here.

  • Kraft Cheese
  • Philadelphia
  • Velveeta
  • Jello
  • kraft-salad-dressing
  • a1
  • Recipe Box
  • Join / Sign In
  • Find Kraft Foods on Facebook
  • Follow Kraft Foods on Pinterest
  • Watch Kraft Foods on YouTube
  • Follow Kraft Foods on Tumblr

Mozzarella Chicken & Rice Skillet

Mozzarella Chicken & Rice Skillet recipe
photo by:kraft
30 minutes, 1 skillet. This better-for-you cheesy chicken and rice is not only a family-pleaser, it's easy on the cleanup crew, too.
30 min
30 min
4 servings
Magazine Acquisition
sign up and join the discussion
Rate recipes, or edit your previous ratings and more. Sign In
Add 2 cans of soup or more milk otherwise it's a little dry. The rice part is great. The chicken needs something. I didn't cube the chicken first, but I will next time and add some spices for flavor. My husband didn't love it but he said he would eat it again.
Loved the rice! The chicken didnt seem to get much flavor though...i recommend dicing the chicken and eating it together! Husband loved it, as well!
Delicious recipe!! Versatile, healthy and quick to fix, as well! I did cube the chicken, added some garlic for flair. My 5 yr old is a picky eater and she loved this, too! We don't love broccoli so we leave that out and have a veggie side dish!
Delicious and healthy! Cubing the chicken makes if faster to cook. I also seasoned the chicken (adobo) and steamed the broccoli in the microwave for 2min before adding to skillet.
This hit the spot for my "comfort food" craving. I cubed the chicken and seasoned with garlic salt and pepper. Then also added 1/2 can of 98% FF broccoli & cheese soup with the other soup and milk. I also used 2% shredded cheddar instead of the mozzarella. Yum!
I love this recipe! So good!
I followed others recommendations and added a little more milk and another can of soup to make it more saucy. Make sure and season the chicken while cooking and cut it up too (especially if you have kiddos!)
This was good but I think it could of used maybe more of a sauce on it. It was just kind of bland how it was. We added gardinaire to it for a little extra spice.
My kids loved it! I steamed the fresh broccoli for five minutes before adding it.
I just made this and it turned out great. I cut the chicken up before cooking and added some spices to it. Then, I didn't have any mozzarella so I used some other cheddar cheese and it turned out great. A great low cal comfort meal!
K:2500 v0:52416
All ratings for
false src=;title=Popup;width=625px;height=330px
sign up to become a member sign up for email