Bueno esta receta esta divina por que esta muy facil y es u...
This super-simple recipe highlights the fresh ripe ingredien...
Homemade corn salsa is the ultimate way to enjoy seasonal ve...
Great with multigrain chips. I skipped the jalapeño and it...
I made this for my family and it was a huge hit!!! I am maki...
This receipe was the outstandingly good. I grilled salmon f...
WOW! This was a huge hit and loved by everyone who tried it...
Check out this smart way to enjoy food that could be at home...
Next time I will only use 1/2 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce...
- Salsa is the perfect make-ahead party appetizer since it often tastes better the next day.
- When cooking with chile peppers, wear disposable gloves and avoid touching your face, eyes or other sensitive areas.
- Most of the heat in a chile pepper is found in the seeds and inner white membrane, so discard these for milder salsa.
- To easily chop a tomato for salsa, cut it into wedges, then cut the wedges into smaller pieces.
- It’s easy to customize a salsa recipe to your family’s tastes. If you know members of your family are not fans of a particular ingredient, like garlic or peppers, simply decrease or omit it.
- Try using a sweet onion, like Vidalia or Maui, in place of a yellow or white onion in your favorite salsa recipe. Sweet onions have a milder taste that works especially well in fruit salsas.
- Change up your salsa recipe by using non-traditional ingredients: substitute fresh basil for cilantro; use roasted or grilled peppers instead of fresh; add sun-dried tomatoes.
- Salsa can be a fresh and flavorful condiment with dinner, and tastes even better when you use in-season produce to make it. Visit our Seasonal Produce Guide for ideas.
- If you have extra salsa in the fridge, try making our Salsa Turkey Grill sandwiches as part of a quick hearty lunch.
- More than just tomatoes! Fruit-based salsas, like Mango Carrot Salsa or Citrus Salsa make a great alternative to your usual salsa recipe and taste wonderful with baked or grilled fish.
- Try making your own Fresh Tomato Salsa for taco night—pass around the table with your other favorite taco toppers.
- Stir salsa into your favorite macaroni and cheese recipe for a new twist on an old favorite.