Featured Brand Sites
Product By Category
Tools & Info
16 servings, 1 scone each
Read MoreRead Less
Tap or click steps to mark as complete
Looking for something to serve as part of your next brunch? This scone recipe fits the bill nicely since it makes enough for 16 servings.
Scones are a Scottish quick bread similar to biscuits. Traditionally, they are triangular in shape, made with oats and cooked on a griddle.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.
O my god. I love scones, especially savory ones, which are quite uncommon in my part of Britain. This is great and I make it very often!
I tweaked the recipe just a bit when I made it, and my family absolutely LOVED it! :)
1. used authentic Irish Cheddar in place of the sharp cheddar - fab flavor! much more rich
2. doubled amount of chives
3. used an entire pound of bacon - everyone loves bacon! :)
4. added a tablespoon of garlic powder. could also add fresh, chopped garlic, I just didn't happen to have any on hand.
5. substituted whole wheat flour for white. gave a wonderful flavor
will most certainly make these again and again!
Delicious and very easy to make. I'm not a baker, and even *I* didn't mess these up. Great flavor and excellent texture.