1. In a very large mixing bowl stir together eggs, bread crumbs, mushrooms, onion, the 1/4 cup barbecue sauce, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, and hot pepper sauce.
2. Add beef, Italian sausage, and turkey and mix well. Divide mixture in half. Shape each half into a loaf in a 9x5x3-inch baking pan.
3. Bake the loaves in a 350 degree F oven for 1 to 1-1/4 hours or until internal temperature registers 165 degrees F. The last 20 minutes of baking, spoon additional barbecue sauce over the loaf that will be served immediately. Remove loaves from the oven; let stand for 10 minutes. Using two spatulas, transfer one to a serving platter and serve.
4. Remove the second meat loaf from the pan; cool slightly. Wrap in heavy foil. Label ad freeze for up to 3 months. Makes 2 (4-5-serving) loaves.
5. To Serve Frozen Meat Loaf: Place foil-wrapped-frozen meat loaf in a shallow baking pan. Bake in a 325 degree F oven for 1 hour. Uncover and top with additional barbecue sauce. Bake 30 minus more or until a thermometer inserted in the thickest part of the loaf registers 165 degrees F. Let stand for 10 minutes.
6. Note: If you would prefer to freeze the meat loaf before baking, prepare meat loaf through Step 2, except line the baking pan with foil. Do not add the additional barbecue sauce. Seal foil, label, and freeze for up to 3 months.
7. To serve, unwrap the frozen meat loaf and place in the 9x5x3-inch loaf pan. Cover loosely with foil. Bake in a 325 degree F. oven for 1-1/2 hours. Uncover and top with additional barbecue sauce. Bake 30 minuets more or until a thermometer inserted in the thickest part of the loaf registers 165 degrees F. Let stand for 10 minutes.