1. Place chicken in a resealable plastic bag set in a shallow dish. Pour salad dressing over chicken. Seal bag; turn to coat chicken. Marinate in the refrigerator for 2 to 24 hours, turning bag occasionally.
2. Drain chicken, discarding dressing. Place bread crumbs in a shallow dish. Dip chicken in bread crumbs to coat. On five to six long metal skewers, thread chicken, accordion-style, leaving 1/4-inch space between each piece.
3. For a charcoal grill, grill skewers on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals for 10 to 12 minutes or until chicken is tender and no longer pink (170 degrees F), turning once halfway through grilling. (For a gas grill, preheat grill. Reduce heat to medium. Place skewers on grill rack over heat. Cover and grill as directed.)
4. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook mushrooms and garlic in hot butter over medium heat about 5 minutes or until mushrooms are just tender, stirring occasionally. Add prosciutto; cook and stir for 2 minutes more.
5. Remove chicken from skewers; arrange on a serving plate. Sprinkle the chicken with half of the cheese. Spoon the mushroom mixture over chicken. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Squeeze a lemon wedge over each serving. Makes 4 servings.
6. Oven Directions: Arrange skewers in a 15x10x1-inch baking pan. Bake about 15 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink (170 Degrees F).