Product Recall: Voluntary recall of 260 cases of Velveeta Original Pasteurized Recipe Cheese Products. Click Here.
18 SKUs of Knudsen Cottage Cheese, 9 SKUs of Breakstone’s Cottage Cheese, 5 SKUs of Simply Kraft Cottage Cheese and 2 SKUs of Daily Chef Cottage Cheese. Click Here.
1. Combine mix, baking soda, cinnamon in bowl. Whisk eggs, sugar, sour cream, vanilla in second bowl. Stir dry mixture into egg mixture. Place on floured surface; gently knead in chips. Shape into disk; wrap. Chill 3 hours or overnight.
2. For frosting, heat cream in small saucepan until steaming. Pour over chocolate in a bowl; stir until smooth.
3. Unwrap dough; pat 1/2 inch thick on floured surface. Cut out doughnuts using a floured 2 1/2-inch cutter, and a 3/4-inch cutter for holes.
4. Heat 2 inches oil in deep pan to 365 degrees F. Slide a few doughnuts and holes into oil; fry until dark golden, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Drain on paper toweling. Repeat.
5. Dip in frosting. Or, pour glaze over both sides of doughnuts. (Or, dust doughnuts with confectioners' sugar.)