We heart cupcakes. Any kind. But moist red velvet topped wit...
Our Black Forest cupcakes are stuffed with cherry pie fillin...
Cupcakes are the hottest trend in baking, and these flavor-p...
These pretty-as-a-picture chocolate cupcakes are topped with...
Kool-Aid Drink Mix is the secret ingredient to whippi...
The allure of a chocolate cupcake with peanut butter cream f...
JELL-O Gelatin is the secret to the groovy splashes of psych...
Love coconut cream pie but don't like to share? You can enjo...
Cupcake Recipe Tips & Tricks
- For an extra-moist treat, try adding 1 pkg. JELL-O Instant Pudding to your favorite boxed cake mix.
- Want to adapt your favorite cake recipe to make cupcakes? Most traditional cake recipes will yield 16-24 cupcakes. Fill liners no more than 2/3 full and decrease baking time to 15-20 minutes.
- Check cupcakes at the low end of the recommended baking time. Use a toothpick to check 2 or 3 cupcakes in different areas of the pan: if it comes out clean, they’re done!
- Cool cupcakes completely before frosting to avoid a melted mess.
- For best results, use a small offset spatula for frosting cupcakes instead of a butter knife.
- If you don’t have piping tips and bags, fill a resealable plastic bag with frosting. Cut small corner off bottom of bag and use to make decorative designs on cupcakes.
- For a quick frosting, use COOL WHIP Extra Creamy Whipped Topping tinted with a few drops of food coloring.
- Add a little crunch! Try topping frosted vanilla cupcakes with toasted BAKER’S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut.
- Freeze unfrosted cupcakes in freezer-weight resealable plastic bags up to 3 months. Thaw at room temperature, then frost as desired.
- BAKER'S ONE BOWL Cupcakes are so simple to make and only require 15 minutes of prep time!
- Is it a pie or a cake? Whatever the answer, our Boston Cream Pie Minis are sure to please.
- Our Red Velvet Cupcakes have a sweet surprise—a delicious cream cheese filling!
- A cupcake “tree” can instantly transform your cupcakes into an interesting arrangement. You’ll get the drama of a cake with the ease of serving cupcakes.
- Reindeer Cupcakes will be the star of your next holiday party. For more festive ideas, check out our Holiday How-To Center.
- For easy transport, purchase a plastic cupcake carrier or bakery box.
- Attack of the Martians Cupcakes are just one of the great ideas for our Out of This World Planet Party. Look for other party themes here.
- Colorful cupcake liners add a fun twist to any cupcake recipe. Reusable liners made of silicone are also available and help minimize waste.