Orange marmalade and chipotle peppers in adobo sauce give th...
Crispy pork and a creamy chive and onion sauce get paired wi...
BBQ sauce punched up with brown sugar and hot pepper sauce e...
Savory pork simmered in a tangy Asian sauce with snow peas a...
Texas-style BBQ sauce gets doctored up with soy sauce, lime ...
These Pork and Pineapple Kabobs mix sweet and savory flavors...
BBQ enthusiasts know low and slow leads to the tenderest mea...
A garlic and herb rub, and 5 minutes of prep, elevates pork ...
Colorful fresh veggies are tossed with whole wheat pasta, po...
- For food safety, always cook pork to an internal temperature of at least 160°F. Don’t just guess: use an instant-read thermometer to make sure it is done.
- Marinate pork chops, roasts or tenderloins in your favorite KRAFT Dressing. Pour dressing over meat in a shallow pan and refrigerate up to 24 hours; discard remaining marinade before cooking. It’s an easy way to add flavor with very little effort.
- Certain flavors complement pork extremely well. So if you want to pair pork chops or a roast with the perfect ingredients, try these suggestions: thyme, sage, bay leaves, garlic, mustard, apples, prunes, pineapple and sauerkraut.
- When cooking pork chops, ribs or ground pork patties, use a grill or broiler for best results. Choose chops that are at least 1 inch thick so the meat cooks to juicy perfection without drying out.
- To freeze uncooked pork chops, wrap them individually in plastic wrap, then place in a freezer-weight resealable plastic bag with a label and date. Thaw in refrigerator.
- Watch our easy-to-follow video for tips on how to make our Maple-Glazed Stuffed Roast Pork.
- If you don’t have a roasting pan, you can use a 13x9-inch pan instead, but make sure there’s enough room in the pan so that the heat can circulate around the roast.
- Try substituting 3/4 cup chopped leftover roast pork for the chopped ham in our Shrimp Fried Rice recipe.
- Give SHAKE ‘N BAKE and OVEN FRY Seasoned Coating Mixes a new twist by mixing 1 or 2 Tbsp. KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese with the crumbs.
- Check out our Holiday Side Dish collection for some ideas to complete your meal. (These are good any time of the year, not just on holidays!)
- For a quick dinner, try Mexican Shells and Pork Chops. This dish serves 4 people and can be ready in just 35 minutes!
- Pork spareribs and baby back ribs are perfect on the grill. Check out our Ribs Tips for plenty of great ideas.
- Our Pork Crown Roast with Roast Apple-Pecan Stuffing is a real showstopper for your holiday party or special family dinner.
- This Healthy Living recipe for Roast Pork Tenderloin Supper is a delicious dinner for the whole family. Check out our Healthy Living section for more ideas.