When serving alcohol, count on about two glasses of wine, three beers or two mixed drinks per person. Serve a variety of chilled non-alcoholic drinks for designated drivers.
- For non-alcoholic beverages, plan on 2 cups (16 oz.) or 500 mL for each person
- Figure on assigning one person as the "bartender" along with one assistant for every 15 guests
- One 750-mL bottle of wine = enough for five 5-oz glasses of wine
- One 750-mL of liqueur = 24 oz. or enough for sixteen 1- to ½-oz mixed drinks)
- One liter of pop = enough to make seven 12-oz .highball drinks (with ice and liquor)
- 2 lb. of ice = enough to fill seven highball glasses