Halloween cupcakes take baking creativity to new heights and frights. These easy and fun Halloween desserts
will delight even the grumpiest of ghosts. These Halloween cupcake recipes make the perfect addition when planning your Halloween party menu
Ready for a challenge? Show us your spooky Halloween cupcake photos!
Make one of our Halloween cupcake recipes and upload a photo of it on Kraftrecipes.com. The most creative cupcakes could appear in our Recipes By Email on October 30th!
Upload your photo here. View cupcake photos.
By uploading a photo you certify that you have the rights to distribute this image and agree that if selected Kraft can use this photo and your name in the October 30th recipes by email program.
(Photos are reviewed and may take up to 24 hours to appear online. To find your photo visit our Halloween Photo gallery in community).
These yummy chocolate cupcakes get transformed into spooky e...
ooohhh I just love oreos and Im positive kids will too !!! T...
I've made this twice and each time it was a hit and it was s...
Excellent recipe! Everyone LOVED it and were very impressed!
Very easy to make! My friends absolutely loved it! Even thou...
I made this for a kids party and they absolutely loved it. I...
These were exactly what i was looking for. They made quite a...
Had these at a pot luck and they are so good..... I will be ...
I made these for my famikly and they were a huge hit!!!
Halloween Cupcake Tips
- It's easy to customize a packaged cake mix for Halloween. Just stir 2 Tbsp. Halloween-colored sprinkles or miniature chocolate chips into the batter, then bake as directed for a fun and unexpected surprise.
- When baking cupcakes, check them for doneness at the lower end of the recommended bake time to avoid over baking them. To make sure they're done, insert a toothpick in the centers - the toothpick should come out clean. Or, touch the tops of the cupcakes lightly – when done, they should spring back lightly to the touch.
- It's simple to add a touch of Halloween mischief to your cupcakes. Just bake a variety of white, yellow and/or chocolate cupcakes. Cool, then frost with thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping. Then, let each child decorate his or her own cupcake with some favorite candy pieces gathered from a night of trick-or-treating.
- Transporting cupcakes can be as scary as the ghouls and ghosts running around on October 31st. Bakery-style boxes, which can typically be found at craft stores or in grocery store bakeries, are perfect for toting your cupcakes to your party destination. Or, a disposable foil casserole pan with a lid works just as well in a pinch. If you find yourself baking cupcakes often, consider investing in a plastic cupcake carrier.
- Our Cupcake Recipes page has even more tips for making perfect cupcakes.
- For a fun surprise, tint white or yellow cake batter orange with a few drops of food coloring before baking as directed. Try this with our Jack-o'-Lantern "Cake"!
- For a festive dessert in a flash, tint thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping with a few drops of green, orange or purple food coloring before spreading onto cooled cupcakes. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
- For a cake even Frankenstein would enjoy, our Monster "Cake" is a snap to prepare. And the step-by-step video and diagram make it oh-so-easy to make!
- If your child is interested in creepy crawlies, our Spider Cupcakes is a must-have dessert. The JELL-O Instant Pudding in the batter makes it super moist. And for another dessert with a spidery theme, try our BAKER'S ONE BOWL Spider Web Brownies. They're irresistible!
- Add a smile to your child's face by making cupcakes to match their costume! We have baseballs, blooming flowers, wizard caps, and many more decorating ideas on our cupcake recipes page. Check them out now.
- Having a Halloween party? Our Halloween food page is chockfull of great ideas guaranteed to make your party a success.