Featured Brand Sites
Product By Category
Tools & Info
Read MoreRead Less
Tap or click steps to mark as complete
For a touch of citrus flavor, stir 1/2 tsp. orange zest into water in saucepan before using to cook the rice as directed.
Prepare using 1 cup long-grain white rice, cooked as directed on the package.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.
This was an absolute hit at my house for dinner. The flavor was amazing!!!
WE LOVED THIS! I also tweaked it a bit.
1. I used fresh made beef meatballs (healthier)
2. I doubled the whole recipe (glad I did! We snarfed it down without any leftovers!)
3. I used Jasmine Rice (MUCH BETTER than instant)
4. I also added 2 Tbsp. Brown sugar to my favorite local restaurant's BBQ sauce.
This was a GREAT HIT with the whole family!! Definitely making this again!!