1. Combine ricotta cheese, spinach, egg, and 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning in a small bowl. Cover and chill until ready to assemble lasagna.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken, mushrooms, onion, garlic, and 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning; cook for 5 to 7 minutes or until chicken is golden. Stir in undrained tomatoes, tomato sauce, carrots, and pepper. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 15 to 20 minutes or until mixture is slightly thickened.
3. Meanwhile, cook the lasagna noodles according to package directions. Drain noodles; rinse with cold water. Drain well.
4. Coat a 3-quart rectangular baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Place 3 of the lasagna noodles in prepared dish. Spread half of the ricotta mixture over the noodles. Spread one-third of the chicken mixture over the ricotta; sprinkle with 1/2 cup of the mozzarella cheese and 1 tablespoon of the Parmesan cheese. Repeat layers, ending with noodles. Spoon remaining chicken mixture over the top. Sprinkle with the remaining mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese.
5. Bake, covered, in a 350 degree F oven for 35 minutes. Uncover and bake for 5 to 10 minutes more or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Makes 8 to 10 servings.