Mega Music Party
This party will be music to their ears! Choose from our cakes, activities, and decorating ideas.
i didnt use everything it called for but it was still really...
This Piano Cake was a big hit with my son who is majoring in...
These cupcakes are like music to your ears…er, taste buds. M...
7 Great Ways to Decorate
- Invitations can be hand-made 'concert tickets' which guests can hand-over at the front door 'admission booth'.
- Posters of the birthday boy or girl's favorite musical artist can be hung around the party area.
- Fill the air with music - let the birthday guests make requests for their favorite songs.
- Purchase music-themed paper plates, cups and napkins at a party store.
- Ask guests to arrive dressed as the musical artist of their choice.
- Decorate the party area with musical instruments, either real, or hand-made.
- Dangle hand-drawn and cut-out musical notes from the ceiling by streamers or fishing line.
Fun For All
- Hire a musician, or have an adult engage the younger children in a singing and dancing session.
- Play name that tune - play a short piece of music and have guests either sing the next line of lyrics, or name the artist or name of the song.
- Play a game of freeze-dance, or musical chairs to the guests' favorite music.
- Rent a karaoke machine and let the kids sing along.
- Hire a choreographer/dance teacher, or have an adult choreograph a short 'hip hop' (or other) dance routine for older kids.
Fab Party Favors
- Musical stickers.
- Toy flute, whistle or harmonica.
- Small posters of popular musical artists.
- 'Rocker' dress-up items such as colored hair extensions or nail decorations, (for older kids).
- Download (legally) music images onto 'iron-on' printer paper for guests to apply to t-shirts at home.
- Mini Teddy Graham Honey Snak Paks.