Featured Brand Sites
Product By Category
Tools & Info
3 cups boiling water
1 pkg. (6 oz.) or 2 pkg. (3 oz. each) JELL-O Strawberry Gelatin
1 tub (16 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
1. ADD boiling water to gelatin mix. (Have Mom help.)
2. STIR 2 min. until completely dissolved. (Use large spoon.)
3. ADD COOL WHIP to hot gelatin.
4. STIR with whisk until COOL WHIP is completely melted and mixture is well blended. (Mixture will be thin.)
5. POUR into 10 glasses. REFRIGERATE 8 hours or overnight.
Makes: 10 servings, about 1/2 cup each