- Preserve fresh summer apricots to enjoy all year round by turning them into homemade jam.
- Poach in fruit juice or white wine and serve alone or over ice cream, pancakes or pound cake.
- Grill fresh apricot halves to serve alongside grilled poultry or pork.
- Toss thinly sliced apricots into green or fruit salads.
- You can layer yogurt, chopped apricots and your favorite cereal in a glass for an easy breakfast parfait.
- Top BREAKSTONE’S Cottage Cheese with sliced or chopped apricots.
- Substitute sweetened apricots for strawberries in summer shortcakes.
- Use alone or with other fruits in tarts, cobblers and crisps.
SURE.JELL Apricot-Pineapple Jam
Baked Apricot Spread
Apricot & Cranberry White Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Apricot-Walnut Pork Chops