2. MIX the tuna, stuffing mix, cheese, carrots, dressing, relish and water in a bowl.
3. COVER the bowl and refrigerate it for 10 min.
4. HEAT a large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat. Scoop tuna mixture, using about 1/3 cup for each cake, into skillet in batches. Try using an ice cream scoop to make evenly portioned cakes.
5. GENTLY flatten cakes using a spatula.
6. COOK 3 min. on each side or until they’re golden brown on both sides, turning cakes over carefully. Makes 6 servings, 2 tuna cakes each.
Check out more delicious and easy seafood recipes.