2. PUT 2 chicken breast halves in a large, freezer weight resealable bag. Pound the chicken with the side of a heavy can, rolling pin or meat mallet until chicken is 1/4-inch thick. Repeat process in the same bag with remaining chicken breasts, 2 at a time.
3. PLACE pounded chicken breast, smooth side down, on a cutting board.Spread with 1/8 of the stuffing
4. ROLL chicken breast, starting at the narrow end, as tightly as possible around stuffing mixture.
5. PLACE in 13x9-inch baking dish with seam side down, as this allows the chicken to hold together nicely. Pour dressing evenly over chicken and bake for 40 min.
6. SPRINKLE with remaining 3/4 cup cheese and bake 5 min. longer, or until cheese is melted and chicken is cooked through (internal temperature of 170°F). Makes 8 servings.