1. Put all Crumb Topping ingredients in bowl except butter and mix. Cut butter in until you have coarse crumbs. Set aside.
2. In large bowl place the sugar, flour, cinnamon and salt; mix. Add apples and toss. Place in pie shell (in pie pan or glass pie dish). Cover pie with Crumb Topping.
3. Cover edges with aluminum foil and bake at 375°F for 25 minutes. Remove foil and continue to bake for another 25. Remove from oven, top with nuts and drizzle with caramel. Cool.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.