1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 13x9" pan. In large bowl, combine cake mix, butter, and egg at low speed until crumbly. Reserve 3/4 cup mixture, set aside. Press remaining mixture in greased and floured pan.
2. In small bowl, combine frosting, cream cheese & egg at low speed until well blended; beat at high speed until smooth. Stir in nuts; spread over base. Sprinkle reserved cake mixture over top.
3. Bake for 35 to 45 minutes until edges are light golden brown and center is firm to the touch. Cool completely. Store in refrigerator.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.