1. In a medium saucepan over high heat, whisk together white sugar, soy sauce, water, onion powder and ground ginger. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
2. Remove the mixture from heat, and whisk in lemon juice and hot chili paste.
3. Place chicken in the mixture. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator at least 4 hours before preparing as desired.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.