1. Cook fettuccine 8 minutes, drain well & keep warm.
2. Saute garlic in olive oil in large skillet over medium; heat 2 minutes. Add tomatoes, cook 5 minutes longer.
3. Pour in Madira, add lemon juice & sugar. Simmer 6 minutes.
4. Add scallions & shrimp. Cook until shrimp turns pink and are cooked through, about 3-4 minutes.
5. Stir in basil and parmesan cheese.
6. Toss with cooked fettuccine, serve immediately.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.