16 ounces frozen flounder fillets, thawed (or use fresh)
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. Saute celery and onion in butter until tender.
3. Add remaining ingredients, except fish, and mix well.
4. Pour into a shallow 10x16" casserole.
5. Lay fish fillets in the sauce, spooning some over fish.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.